1. Go to iPhone Settings-> Aloha app-> turn Debug mode off.
2. Press twice Home button to see apps running on your phone
3. Find Aloha, and swipe it up to close the app
4. Launch Aloha and use as normally
iPhone Version Android Version iPad Version Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha Lite version for Android Aloha VPN for AndroidFAQs
- How to download a video?
- How to download music and audio files?
- How to download pictures?
- How to share files to another app on my phone (or open with different player)?
- How to transfer files to my computer?
- How can I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- Where do I find my saved bookmarks?
- What is Debug mode?
- Where do I find Debug switch?
- Debug mode won't respond to switch off mode
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple tabs
- How can I see my all opened tabs?
- How can I close open windows?
- Passcode set up
- What is Virtual reality Feature?
- How can I enter VR videos?
- How to open Controls menu inside VR?
- VR Control Menu Guide
- QR Code use for VR
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- My VPN can't connect to server after app or iOS updates, what should I do?
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- My Downloads have disappeared, how can I restore them?
- How can I disable News feed?
- Sort out feature in Aloha Downloads
- Media Player Controls
- Aloha Premium: Wifi File Sharing
- How can I create Bookmark folders
- How can I move my bookmarks to any folder?
- How to sort out my Bookmarks and Bookmark folders?
- How can I transfer my Aloha downloads from one iOS device to another?
- How can I transfer my Aloha downloads from iOS device to Android device?
- How to use Search in page tool
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software