1. Go to device Settings
2. Enter 'Connections'
3. Tap 'More Connection Settings'
4. Choose 'VPN'
5. On the right side of Aloha VPN tap Settings icon and remove VPN profile from there
iPhone Version Android Version iPad Version Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha Lite version for Android Aloha VPN for AndroidFAQs
- How do I add Bookmarks?
- How do I add favourites to Speed dial?
- How to set up Passcode?
- How can I add folders to Bookmarks section?
- How can I organise my Bookmarks?
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open new tabs?
- How can I close my tabs?
- How to use QR reader?
- Can I use VPN service for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- How can I remove VPN profile from my device?
- How can I disable News feed?
- How can I transfer my Chrome Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Safari Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Opera Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Firefox Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I enable Nigh Mode?
- How can I export my Bookmarks from Aloha to other browsers?
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software