Exactly the same way you browse on a Normal mode, plus you can add VPN service for complete security.
iPhone Version Android Version iPad Version Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha Lite version for Android Aloha VPN for AndroidFAQs
- How to download videos?
- How to download music and audio files?
- How to download pictures?
- How to transfer files to another app on my phone (or open with different player)?
- How to transfer files to my computer?
- How can I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- What is Debug mode?
- Where do I find Debug switch?
- Debug mode won't respond to switch off mode
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple windows?
- How can I see all my opened tabs?
- How can I close opened tabs?
- Passcode set up
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- My VPN can't connect to server after app or iOS updates, what should I do?
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- My Downloads have disappeared, how can I restore them?
- Sort out feature in Aloha Downloads
- Media Player Controls
- Aloha Premium: Wifi File Sharing
- How can I create Bookmark folders?
- How can I move my bookmarks to any folder?
- How to sort out my Bookmarks and Bookmark folders?
- Quick access to your browsing history:
- How can I transfer my Aloha downloads from one iOS device to another?
- How can I transfer my Aloha downloads from iOS device to Android device?
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software