1. Go to iPad Settings
2. Scroll down to find Aloha and tap it
3. Enable Debug switch
4. Go to Aloha app
5. Tap 'Reset' in the top left corner
6. Choose 'Restore Downloads' and confirm with ' Yes'
7. Exit Debug mode in iPad Settings or tap 'Back to Normal Mode' in Aloha Debug mode
8. Your files will re-appear in downloads section
For versions starting with 2.4.1, please enable Files Access toggle in Aloha Download settings and pull down downloads page to refresh. Your files should restore right away!