None. All we can see is existing connection and nothing you browse. Aloha VPN is absolutely private. Unlike other VPNs on the market, we don't even ask for your email to get you connected.
- How to download videos?
- How to download music and audio files?
- How to download pictures?
- How to transfer files to another app on my phone (or open with different player)?
- How to transfer files to my computer?
- How can I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- What is Debug mode?
- Where do I find Debug switch?
- Debug mode won't respond to switch off mode
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple windows?
- How can I see all my opened tabs?
- How can I close opened tabs?
- Passcode set up
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- My VPN can't connect to server after app or iOS updates, what should I do?
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- My Downloads have disappeared, how can I restore them?
- Sort out feature in Aloha Downloads
- Media Player Controls
- Aloha Premium: Wifi File Sharing
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software