Virtual reality is a feature integrated in Aloha browser for completely different viewing experience. It's a simulated 3D environment, which allows you to enter and explore artificial world.
- How to download a video?
- How to download music and audio files?
- How to download pictures?
- How to transfer files to another app on my phone (or open with different player)?
- How to transfer files to my computer?
- Why can't I transfer files using iTunes like other apps do?
- How can I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- Where do I find my saved bookmarks?
- What is Debug mode?
- Where do I find Debug switch?
- Debug mode won't respond to switch off mode
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple windows?
- How can I see all my open windows?
- How can I close open windows?
- Passcode set up
- What is Virtual reality Feature?
- How can I enter VR videos?
- How to open Controls menu inside VR?
- VR Control Menu Guide
- QR Code use for VR
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- My VPN can't connect to server after app or iOS updates, what should I do?
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- My Downloads have disappeared, how can I restore them?
- How can I disable News feed?
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software