Upvote 1

UNABLE TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY

In Progress Jaansher Gondal 5 months ago

Who do i reach to cancel it? The email associated with my premium account is vbuddleja83491@gmail.com

Replies (12)

photo

Hi there,

There are no active subscriptions under this email address.

Here is how to cancel Premium: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Refunds: https://support.google.com/googleplay/workflow/9813244?hl=en

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Attached are screenshots from bank and Aloha profile. I just got charged on my bank yesterday. And when i log into my Aloha account it says i am a premium member as seen below. When i made my account i used google to sign up.

photo

On what Store did you purchase Premium? If on Google Play Store, may I have your Order ID that starts with: GPA.?

photo

im not really sure what store i purchased it through. The phone i purhcased it on no longer works so i cant check. I checked every one of my emails and none of them have an Aloha subscription on google play store so i dont think it was on that. But my subscription is still active and my card was charged yesterday. Is there a way you can cancel it from the email provided? vbuddleja83491@gmail. the "l" in buddle is an L

photo

? I would like to get this resolved please. I am not asking for a refund i would just like to cancel the subscription as i dont need a vpn right now.

photo

Do you have another email associated with Play Store account?

photo

All my other emails are

pantorav6@gmail

pantorav9@gmail

vbuddleja83491@gmail (same as my aloha account)

jaanshergondal771@gmail

jaanshergondal99@gmail

leviathanbaph@gmail

i used google to sign up for Aloha

photo

None of these emails show active subscriptions in the Play Store.

You have to find some sort of receipt or email from Play Store with the proof of payments.

photo

Is it possible that i got the subscription without using google play? I dont remember if that was the only method. I was on an android back then

Also, if i delete my Aloha profile, will it automatically cancel my subscription and i will stop getting charged monthly?

photo

Deleting profile won't cancel subscription, you have to cancel it within the store you bought it from. I would suggest contacting Play Store support directly. Or try looking for a receipt or email with purchase history.

photo

is it possible the subscription was made from a method other than through playstore? In the past year, what are the subscription methods other than apple and playstore have you guys had set up for buying premium?

photo

You can also purchase Premium via Aloha Profile account in Aloha, but we already checked it and you didn't purchase it via Aloha Profile- it says Android, so you made purchase via Play Store account.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file