Exactly the same way you browse on a Normal mode, plus you can add VPN service for complete security.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha VPN for Android iPhone Version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/ Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode VR Player Media Player iPad version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode Media Player Android Version Downloads VPN service Privacy and Security Bookmarks and Speed dial File sharing Tab manager and Browser settings VR player Aloha Lite Bookmarks and Speed dial Privacy VPN Browser Settings
- Browser types
- How to browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where to find 'Private' mode
- How to browse on 'Private' mode
- How to open multiple tabs
- How to check all your opened tabs
- How to close all open tabs
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- How to disable News feed?
- How to use Search in page tool
- Dark mode feature
- How to make Aloha app my default browser?
Author Aloha Support
How to browse on 'Private' mode
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software