WiFi File Sharing not working

By Matthew Johnson 4 years ago
In Progress

Trying to use WiFi File Sharing from an iPad to an Android phone but the iPad address won't open on the Android phone. Both devices are in the same WiFi. I have inputting manually and QR code but it cannot find the address. I have subscribed to premium on both devices and still nothing.

Replies (3)

photo

Hey,

Thanks for contacting Aloha support! Please forward a screenshot of downloads settings with enabled wifi sharing on iPad, we will check the IP address and get back to you!

photo

hello thanks for yor this app

photo

You are most welcome!

photo
photo

file Aloha Browser

photo

I’ve been texting to get this fixed. I don’t understand this what so ever I am completely sad and not sure how this is happening. I think that’s an access point when trying to get this stuff to work properly. Network security and all this is a joke lately with the ads and stuff going on. I am not sure and sad that this is happening. My ip shows 99. Something and I’m not sure why but it said it’s been tampered with. While I was using hour VPN 

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jan 2020, at 1:10 pm, Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

photo

Hey,

We have replied to your previous tickets and still waiting for response. Please check your inbox!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file