Youtube

By Fred 6 years ago
Solved

videos won't show in full screen

Best Answer
photo

Hi there,

Are you using iPad beta version? If so, some features might not run smoothly as it is a test version. It will be fixed with the next updates.

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there,

Are you using iPad beta version? If so, some features might not run smoothly as it is a test version. It will be fixed with the next updates.

photo

Yes im on ipad i thought that might of been the reason being a test version

On 22 Jun 2017, at 12:55 am, Aloha Browser wrote:

photo

I just download and watch em in full screen then delete when finish only way atm, cant wait for ipad version be ready on the appstore also looking forward to other features coming in the future

photo

Using normal update from Apple I never is11 ok should work email next direction ty jim 1953speed@gmail.com

photo

I can’t downloading any content from YouTube since I updated to ios11, is it now banned or what??? Please fix this issue.

photo

Yes, Youtube has prohibited downloading their content, we had no choice but to disable it. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

photo

So is something Aloha did with the browser update? Or did YouTube do this to their site? Because on a PC Firefox still allows YouTube downloads.

photo

We had to disable it.

photo

New Pipe allows downloading from YouTube. Is there a difference in the way Aloha and New Pipe handle the process or is it a licensing issue?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file