downloading video

By Serxio Alvares 5 years ago
Solved

in the latest version for ios there is a choice of quality when downloading, whether it can be disabled in the settings. And then on some videos it does not work very well.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. You cannot disable quality options when downloading videos. Please explain in more detail - 'And then on some videos it does not work very well.'

Thanks,

photo

In the previous version, when you started the video from different sites, your player opened and there was an opportunity to download the video and it was downloaded without any problems. After the update, when you open your player and press the knop, the list of possible qualities for the download appears, and this list consists of 96 items, but what I would not choose to download files with a maximum size of 5 megabytes and everything and see them can not produce an error, although in the previous version everything worked excellent

photo
photo

The list of qualities can be implemented in different ways, on different sites. Please forward a video link with such behaviour and we will test it! Thanks,

photo

Hi there,

This video link doesn't have a list of video qualities. Please forward specific link with 96 options as mentioned in previous ticket.

photo

I do not remember in which video I came across a list of 96 positions, but I get a video with a different number of variations, 96 is the maximum that I saw and I remembered. By the link which I gave you there are 7 quality options and I also can not skip the video on it. I have an Iphone 6s on IOS 11.4

photo

Alright, next time you come across that many quality options, please report it to support@alohabrowser.com thanks,

photo

So how about solving my problem? I can not download the video from the link that you gave. Although in the old version everything worked.

photo

here is the screen shots

photo

Yes, there is a download error with this link, we misunderstood your inquiry. We will investigate it further!

photo

Well thank you. waiting for positive results.

photo

Yes I’m facing the same problem as well. Previous version don’t need to choose for the quality After update the quality selection is required but not able to download anymore. Please help to fix it as soon as possible.thanks you

photo

Hi, Lee

Can you please forward a video link/links with error in regards to quality selection? Thanks,

photo
photo

nice post

Leave a Comment

Attach a file