Audio/Video Controls Do Not Disappear in Landscape View

By Luke Colletti 5 years ago
Solved

Since the most recent update the audio/video controls do not go away, i.e. disappear when viewing horizontally (in landscape). The volume, back button, forward button etc. all remain on the screen and will not go away rendering it difficult to view a video. For reference I have an iPhone X.

Replies (6)

photo

Hi there,

This bug will be fixed with the next update 😉

photo

Dear sir/madam, after the recent update, I am now experiencing what Luke is experiencing. I am using iphone 8.

photo

Hi there,

This bug will be fixed with the next update 😉

photo
photo

Hey Aloha Support, I just wanted to say Thank You! The media player is absolutely amazing. I love it! I love Aloha browser even more! Thank you so much❤

photo

You are welcome! Enjoy 🙂

photo
photo

So it’s been 6 days since you have been made aware of this bug and the last time the app was updated was rolled out was 7/7/2018,

So why has it not been fixed?

photo

Hi,

Unfortunately, you can't just post an update to App Sore, you need Apple review team to approve it. It takes some time, but we can't do anything about it but wait 😢

photo

I would simply like to add on to Ben Y’s comment as I also have almost the same problem(also iPhone 8). As of the most recent update the media player UI stays up if I am using bluetooth headphones. Thank you for your time.

photo

Per John Smiths comments, I am having the same issue (Ipad pro)when I connect with my bluetooth headphones.

I hope it can be repaired soon.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Attach a file