Web page goes blank after being on it for a minute or two

By Courtney D 6 years ago
In Progress

After being on a web page (like http://www.weddingbee.com) it will look like it’s automattically reloading and it will just stay blank. Refreshing doesn’t bring the page back. I’ll try to go to the url again and it will load half of the page. Also has happened on Lulus.com. I cannot be on a webpage for more than one or two mins without it doing this or without it loading half the page.

Replies (5)

photo

Example of it not loading the page all the way

photo

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate it further! Please keep up with the updates for bug fixes 👍

photo

This same thing has been happening to me too. I thought it was just my phone but it’s not. It’s the browser.

photo

Hi, Anna

This bug will be fixed with the next update!

photo
photo

I’m having this issue too, except it does it on every page I try to load, except the homepage. Here’s an example.

photo

Hi there,

This is iOS bug, unfortunately there is nothing we can do at this moment, we have to wait for the fix from iOS.

photo
photo

I’m having this same issue. Has it been fixed on the newest IOS? I’m avoiding upgrading intentionally, but I will if and only if this has been fixed.

photo

Hi,

We recommend upgrading to latest iOS as there might be improvements, we cant guaranty it will work for sure though.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file