I cant download videos

By Legal15 5 years ago
Solved

when I try to download there is a message that says the problem of copyright but the site allows download

https://www.archangelvideo.com/tour/trailers/I-Just-Want-To-Get-To-Work.html

Replies (7)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. What OS do you have- android or iOS?

photo

I got IOS IPAD PRO

photo

Did you unlock the site so that I could ?

photo

We tested this site and it seems to be already unlocked. It downloads fine. What iOS and Aloha versions do you use?

photo

I use IOS 12.1.4 and aloha browser versions 2.8.1

photo

when you download files and see copyright message- tap Report button and let us know when you have done it. Thanks,

photo

Everything was running perfectly since the day when we are not allowed to download videos from any video platforms.i didn’t recognize whether its related with the last update or not but if it is,please bring a new update to fix the copyright issue🙏🙏

(Probably its happened because some idiots abused this application for their own wallet and now we’re punished because of their selfishness-f**k them all)

By the way i am so sorry for voting the application with 1 star,it is the most efficient and amazing application prepared in the appstore but it may be the only way for making it easier to receive this comment to you.

And olso please inform me if this issue can be fixed with the premium membership,ASAP!

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please forward video links with download error and we will check them for you!

photo

No need for sending those links one by one i suppose. All of my intention for downloading youtube videos end up with the same copyright issue and youtube was the only platform i had been using. But there are olso dailymotion/dizimag/dizilay etc. İf u wanna check one by one,however the most important one that i actually wanted to be fixed is youtube right now. İf you can find a solution for this issue please inform me!

photo

Official sites like Youtube/Dailymotion/Facebook/Twitter/etc. is restricted for downloading by the app store. Unfortunately, we can't change that as we have to follow App Store regulations. Third party sites should work, feel free to send video links for testing at support@alohabrowser.com

photo

i have download some vid but it lost sound, i try download same vids from another website and some have and some don't. is it becuz the app or the web and how can i fix that? =((

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file