Aloha Mobile has 6 browser apps in the Play Store

By Tron 4 years ago
Answered

You have six browser apps with VPN in the Play Store. I can not find a comparison table. What are the differences between the 6 browser apps?

1) Aloha Browser

2) Aloha Browser Turbo

3) Aloha Browser Lite

4) Aloha VPN

5) Vertex Surf

6) Fly Internet

Best Answer
photo

1) Aloha Browser

That's our regular, full-featured browser

2) Aloha Browser Turbo

This one does the same, but built with different technologies under the hood (more modern), so if you have a modern powerful device this one may be faster.

3) Aloha Browser Lite

This one is made for Android Go Edition (low end devices) and has limited functionality because of that

4) Aloha VPN

This is just a separate VPN app, that may use without the browser.

These two are browsers for device manufactures that comes as a default browsers for them: Fly and Vertex, respectively. In terms of functionality they are very similar to Aloha Browser Lite:

5) Vertex Surf

6) Fly Internet

Replies (3)

photo

1) Aloha Browser

That's our regular, full-featured browser

2) Aloha Browser Turbo

This one does the same, but built with different technologies under the hood (more modern), so if you have a modern powerful device this one may be faster.

3) Aloha Browser Lite

This one is made for Android Go Edition (low end devices) and has limited functionality because of that

4) Aloha VPN

This is just a separate VPN app, that may use without the browser.

These two are browsers for device manufactures that comes as a default browsers for them: Fly and Vertex, respectively. In terms of functionality they are very similar to Aloha Browser Lite:

5) Vertex Surf

6) Fly Internet

photo

Thanks for the info.

photo

You are welcome 👍

photo
photo
photo

Hola la aplicacion lleba varios dias que no me habre se queda como frizada porfavor si me pudieran ayudar

photo

Sure we can. Please seek assistance at support@alohabrowser.com

photo

onlyfans

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file