Connection

By Asad Waheed 6 years ago
Solved

Hi,

VPN keeps on disconnecting on its own after 1 minute. What could be the reason? iOS 11.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi there,

VPN disconnects when you exit the app or send it to the background. Does it disconnect while you browse?

photo

I don't use it to browse. Only using it for Whatsapp calls. But it was working perfectly fine until the recent update. Plus I also checked by remaining on the app, it did disconnect after 1 minute. It started happening only after Aloha updated itself to the recent version.

photo

VPN service is a part of Aloha browser, it is designed to work only while you are using Aloha browser.

photo

That's what I am saying, even if I don't exit or send it to the background, it disconnects every time after 1 minute.

photo

If you have a Whatsapp call that will automatically put Aloha to background and will disconnect VPN. We can guarantee it will work perfectly only when you browse with Aloha.

photo

;))))) your needle has stuck on Whatsapp. The app disconnects every one minute even if I stay on it. I did the experiment. Until the recent update, it was working fine for even Whatsapp as well. So, there has to be an issue, look into it.

Thanks for the support.

photo

Try to do the following:

- Go to Aloha -> Settings

- Scroll down all the way till you see Remove VPN profile

- Tap it to remove VPN settings

- Go back to main screen and tap shield again to re-install VPN settings

photo

Nope, still the same. Maybe it has something to do with Etisalat (the cellular company). They might have gotten smarter. Some invisible firewall perhaps. ;))))

photo

Same happend with me since I updated Aloha with latest version. Even I thought it was something blocking by Etisalat ,therefore I tried under Du network and the issue is still there. Is there any option to get the older version aloha on Iphone ?

photo
photo

Before VPN had errors thats why it was working outside Aloha app. Now it works as it should- only for the use of Aloha app.

photo

Do you think this will make your users happy ?As far as I concerned most of the the users are using this for calling service in middle east.It works better on your old version and now you making more restrictions on users.Hope needs to find new alternatives.

photo

We might have more VPN options in the future 👍

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file