iOS 14 developer beta VR video shakes like crazy in 360 mode even after final release.

By Adalberto 3 years ago
Solved

Hi,

I started using iOS 14 developer beta on my iPhone 11 Pro Max when it first got released and I kept getting issues when playing VR videos in 360 mode. The video would start going like crazy and shaking all over the place. The only way to fix this issue is by restarting my iPhone which would temporarily fix the issue but will always come back. I thought that it was a beta issue but even after the final developer beta release of iOS 14, it still does the same thing. I also hoped that a new Aloha update would fix this issue but it is still not resolved. I also tried erasing my iPhone data completely and reinstalling Aloha and it still does this. Is this a bug or what kind of other troubleshooting method should I try?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi there,

We are aware of this bug and we are working to sort it out! Your patience is highly appreciated 🤝

photo

Thank you so much for answering my question, looking forward to the new update which fixes this issue! 🙂

photo
photo

Hi I had the same problem after iOS 14 update (iPhone X) not only Aloha vr player also with other VR player as well.. just fixed it by going into settings -general- reset- reset all settings (do not choose reset and erase data ) just with the iPhone reset settings you be fine and you can go back to normal ;-)

photo

Hi,

I did some research and some people also recommended this. I haven’t done this yet but I will do it and hopefully this fixes this issue, thank you so much! 🙂

photo

Tried this method but didn’t worked unfortunately :(. It was worth a try though, thanks again!

photo

It must be something wrong with IOS 14 that prevent VR apps to use the gyroscope and motion sensors accordingly... I hope apple team can fix it ASAP

photo
photo

Dear users!

Fix for this bug will be introduced in the next version, so please keep up with the updates!

photo

This is exciting news! Looking forward to the new update and thank you so much for listening to us the user community! ❤

photo

Hi Aloha Team,

Is there any chance you can share what the fix was? Even a generic description would be extremely helpful. I'm a fellow developer and our team is going crazy over this!

Thank you :)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file