I bought an premium aloha browser pack he say me to open it for activate please help me

By Kostas pantelous 3 years ago
Solved

He say me to open the program to activate the membership i did it but he still say the same thing please help me

Replies (5)

photo

I have it for android

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please do the following to restore Premium subscription:

- Go to Aloha Settings

- Enter Premium page

- Scroll all the way down and tap 'Restore Purchase' button.

Your subscription should activate right away!

Take care,

Aloha Team

photo

Can you help me with a screen shot

photo

And look this also

photo

As you can see from the picture i don't have a premium page

photo

You cant see Premium page because you are already a premium user. From your screenshots I can see that your subscription is active!

photo

thank you very much for all but why say open the aloha turbo to activate the premium?

(check again this screenshot please because google play say me to open the aloha turbo to activate it why? is on greek if you can translate it and be sure is active because google play store say me to open aloha turbo to activate it)

photo

check again this screenshot please because google play say me to open the aloha turbo to activate it why? is on greek if you can translate it and be sure is active because google play store say me to open aloha turbo to activate it

photo

It looks like a Play Store glitch. Please go to Play Store settings and clear the cache. It should do the trick!

photo

from the phone settings?

photo

I did it but nothing look the screenshot

photo

Yes, go to device settings - apps - Google Play store - Storage&Cache - Clear cache.

photo

I did but nothing

photo

What else can i do?

photo

please help me

photo

Did you tap the green button 'OPEN APP'?

photo
photo

I have the aloha turbo and i can't find this tab

photo

Please look the attached screenshot

photo

check again this screenshot please because google play say me to open the aloha turbo to activate it why?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file