Not able to download videos

By Srikar Bharadwaj 3 years ago
Solved

I am not able to download videos on this site physicswallah.live . I am using android version of aloha browser. When I Click on download it says "Error in retrieving metadata"

Best Answer
photo

I have downloaded aloha browser in pc, and I want to download an episode of an anime series, from the website 9anime.center , but when I clicked the download button, it says "The current website download is not supported yet"

Replies (6)

photo

Thanks for the link! Please allow us some time to look into it 🔧

photo

I have also had this issue. It was just working then stopped.... I try to get movies off atm.to and it was just working then stopped... I need help

photo
photo

Update:

We have traced the bug and it will be fixed in the future releases.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Same here lately

photo

Yeah, I'm getting the same error messages

photo

Hi, Michael

On what websites do you experience this error and what Aloha Version do you currently have?

photo
photo

I am also not able to download the videos... It shows error retrieving metadata... How can i download it?

photo

Same problems help it didn't happened before but now it says error while retrieving metadata

photo

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Please go to Aloha Settings - About - Feedback - in the form please explain errors you are experiencing in great detail and attach screenshots/screen-recording of the issue, then tap 'Send'. Thank you,

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

I have downloaded aloha browser in pc, and I want to download an episode of an anime series, from the website 9anime.center , but when I clicked the download button, it says "The current website download is not supported yet"

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file