Aloha freezes after new update when using small keyboard in the adres/search bar

By Kevin R 2 years ago
Solved

Aloha freezes after new update when using small keyboard in the adres/search bar

I am using a iPad Pro 2018

Replies (3)

photo

Thanks for reporting. We are soon releasing new version (beginning of new week) with bug fixes, so please stay tuned! 🛠

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Since the update, the app freezes which frustrates me because the previous version was wayyyy better in terms of performance.

photo

I am not sure why it says solved because nothing happend. it still freezes. running Aloha v3.2.0 no updates are available.

photo

3.2.1 has been released, and awaiting for approval from the App Store support (might take a few days), hopefully it will be available for users in no time!

photo

Downloaded an app update on 6/9. Problem with browser freezing on iPad OS 14.6 on Pro 12.9 still persists, This is an annual subscription service that has ceased to function, what refund options are available?

photo

Hi, Tom

Please send us report:

1. Go to iPhone/iPad Settings

2. Scroll down to find Aloha app and tap it

3. Turn Debug switch on

4. Go to Aloha app

5. Tap Report in the top right corner and send it to us

We will look into it as soon as we can.

You can request a refund in here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

photo

I’m not a developer but I had hoped it would be fixed by now😔

photo

The problem was resolved but since a month or so the app keeps freezing again when using the small keyboard. Still have the same device.

photo

I continue to have this issue. I erased everything, re-downloaded yesterday and still the same thing. Is this going to be fixed or should I switch browsers? I even paid for the PRO version.

photo

Hi, Dale

Apologies for the trouble. Yes, this bug will be fixed in the next release 🛠

photo

I am glad to hear that the bug will be fixed in the next release.

When is the next release?

Thanks

photo

It is already available on the App Store, so please update Aloha🙂

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file