Was able to Download video but the video had no audio

By P Midy 2 years ago
Solved

I am trying to use my aloha browser to download lectures for a online college class from a dropbox link that has "disabled downloads" (through a standard browser) Using my aloha browser, I am able to download the video using the normal method but there is no audio on the video copy. The downloaded copy of the video was muted. Why is this? And can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance for your input and help.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

Please attach video link for testing. Thanks,

photo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eelqqzjxhvzvg9x/695D9B70-A823-4917-AF5E-CBFA7472BEC7.MP4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtvrq3xk9vm23m8/zoom_0.mp4?dl=0

The previous link that I was using for the class lecture is user name based because of the registered class, but for testing I attached the above links which have similar results. There is no audio when you download an offline copy of the video in aloha, but there should be audio in the file.

photo

Thanks for the links! We have traced this behaviour and we will investigate it further, so please stay tuned!

photo
photo

I'm having the exact same problem! 🤷‍♀

photo

Please attach video url for testing.

photo

Are you on Android or iOS? Also, what Aloha and OS versions do you have?

photo

I have iOS. The latest versions for both. iOS 15.0.1 and Aloha v3.2.6

photo

Thanks for additional information. We traced the bug and will do our best to resolve it 🛠

photo

Any update on this issue??

photo

Hi there,

We have fixed this issue, so it should be working fine now, however if you are still experiencing it, please attach new links for testing. Thank you!

photo

The issue still exists for me. Download the video from the dropbox link, but the audio of the video gets muted.

photo

I'm a Android user and still continued to have this issue. I changed to 1dm browser and everything is butter now! 👍

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file