Songs disappear suddenly in android

By Chandar C.Katuwaar 2 years ago
Answered

Why my songs are all disappear suddenly in my android phone , without deleting and share elsewhere ,and the storage remains same no decrease space what can I do plz help me 😟🥺

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there,

Google Play Store has changed its policy regarding file managers and its been applied to Aloha browser File manager in the latest version - please find a detailed explanation in the Aloha File manager folder “where are my files”.

Regards,

Aloha team

photo

My songs are all disappear from downloads how can I got re appear them back in my android phone

photo

I saw but I can't understand well 

Plz taught me by step by step ,how can I reappear my songs which are disappear from downloads 

photo

As per the new Google Play Policy changes and requirements, we would like to inform you about alterations to Aloha’s File Manager.

Files downloaded in Aloha Browser from now on are in the scoped storage. It will no longer be accessible in other applications on your device, except for the Aloha Browser File Manager. Also, you can no longer download files to any chosen folder on your device, except the folders in Aloha File Manager.

Your previously downloaded files, are still on your device, but according to the old settings, they can now be found in the following areas:

• Private folder remains exactly the same - private files are stored in the folder and only is accessible within the Aloha Browser app.
  • Downloads folder by default in the settings will remain the same way as before.
  • If you had previously set up your downloads to “System Downloads folder”, then your files will be accessible in Aloha’s Public Downloads folder.
  • If you had previously set up your downloads to any custom folder on your device like “Music” or “My Files”, these files will be no longer available from Aloha. However, they will be available only in the third-party file managers exactly in the same folder where you had it.
  • If you had previously set up your downloads to any folder on SD card then your files will now be accessible in the new SD card folder.

From now on files stored in SD card will have a quick access in Aloha’s File Manager, we have added SD card folder.

In regards to Public folder, according to the new Google Play policy; Files downloaded in Aloha Browser can be viewed, edited, shared, etc. Files downloaded in other applications, but stored in Aloha Browser can only be viewed and copied. To avoid confusion, such files has a “no editing’ icon in the upper left corner.

User’s privacy and security remains one of the most important criteria for us, therefore the Private Downloads folder remains safe and continues to work the same way as before.

photo

Plz tell me at easiest way to find😟☹ by any video which shows step by step instructions...

photo
photo

Where do I find ,there is no file manager 😟in my android and private folder remains same ,all my downloads are empty there is no way to get my files back I found it many ways but I can't get...

Yesterday I was download one song and then next day it will disappear again how's that going,,what are the reason how can reappear them,,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file