Can't switch to other country IP

By Rivka Arnold 2 years ago
In Progress

I tried other countries but I could not use them. The only thing I can use is the Fastest Premium.

Can someone help me with this?

Replies (1)

photo

Hi there,

Do you have a Premium subscription?

photo

Yes, premium subscription. Many times I could not use any location at all when I'm using my laptop but when I use my mobile phone or iPad it works fine.

photo

Are you using Aloha browser subscription on your Windows version for PC or are you using Aloha VPN app subscription on your Mac, also when you try to connect to other servers other than the fastest available is there an error displayed?

photo

Windows for PC.

I re-downloaded the update 0.5.9 32 bit but after installation I still could not connect to VPN. Now I could not even connect to any VPN. I put my log so you can check out what's going on. Please help me check. I'm depressed because I use VPN also for my work. I love using aloha when I browse.

Please help!

Thank you!

photo

The only connection that works now is the "Fastest Server", everything else is not connected at all even the "Fastest Premium Server" does not work.

I must use the Australia and Singapore server for work.

photo

Thanks for the log. What Windows version do you use?

photo

Windows 7

photo

In this case please restart AlohaMobile VPN service: Open “service” windows app. Find “AlohaMobile VPN service” and click Restart. After try to connect again. Let me know if it works!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file