after last update of widows10 i cant open aloha browser

By A .duruman D 12 months ago
Solved

[0305/031435.126:INFO:crash_report_upload_thread.cc(148)] ProcessPendingReport Crash uploads disabled

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there!

Does it crash upon opening?

photo

probably. i dont even get a crash info. its doesnt show anything if i clik it on my windows laptop

photo

Can you please try to reinstall it?

photo

I was tried to reinstall and delete then redownload but it's not work

photo

Please attach crash report from “C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\User Data\Crashpad\reports”

Thank you!

Also, before updating what version did you have?

photo

Win10 21H2

photo

i had to zip it first because "incorrect file type" when i tried to attach it. but so works :)

photo

Thanks for the screenshot, yes you are using outdated Aloha version, so please update the browser 👍

photo
photo

Thanks for the report, it seems you are using outdated Aloha version, so please update the browser and try again 👍

photo

How can i use a outdated Aloha Version when deleted it and Install it multiple times direct from the Aloha Page? is the normal download link in your Page outdated :?

Should i Download a Beta Version If it or how?

photo

Perhaps the report was send when you used the outdated version, in this case please: 1. go to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\Application\ 2. find aloha.exe 3. Open Properties for aloha.exe 4. Open tab Details in Properties and send screenshot to us

photo

this is screenshot version is 0.5.10.0

photo

well...you say the report was send when i used the outdated version...so installed it today again from your website. and its still not working. so where is the updated version?? in attach there is the crashpad from today and the screenshot.

photo

me too, when aloha browser crashed I tried to repair then delete and download from aloha website reinstall it. it's still not work.

photo

You can instal latest version in here: https://alohabrowser.com/pc/

photo

are you kidding me? I INSTALLED IT FROM THIS URL - YESTERDAY AGAIN. I am Not stupid. Also i Work in web Development sector, i know how to Download your Application :(

I dont want to switch to Brave because i love your Browser but If it Not Work and you do nothing except treating us like an old granny i cant use Aloha any more. I paid for Aloha and i would pay much more for Aloha but now i am a little Disappointed

photo
photo

This specific url directs you to the latest version. Please download again, open Properties -> Details for downloaded file and take screenshot, then attach it on this chat. Thanks,

photo

still not work version 1.0.1.0

ba2fa53af92efee2650f692ce503a1a1

photo

All right! This is the correct version - 1.0.1.0 .

You are currently using the 0.5.10.0 which is outdated version and might end up in bugs.

Please remove 0.5.10 and install 1.0.1.0

photo

I deleted aloha browser then installed version 1.0.1.0 still not work.

Files: 2.PNG
photo

"Please remove 0.5.10 and install 1.0.1.0" i only have 1.0.1.0 installed. how remove 05.10 if theres nothing? i deleted aloha again and searched all of disk if theres anywhere something from an old aloha version and delete everythin with aloha and installed it again. NOTHING. A .duruman D did the same so whats the solution? is there a hidden path the old version is placed? and why the heck is this ticket/topic on solved, there is nothing solved. I tried to install aloha on the windows pc from a friend - same result. he never had aloha on his computer and and i installed it from the website (The url before you sell us for stupid again: https://alohabrowser.com/pc/). That's why I'm a little surprised whether it's really because of the version we allegedly installed incorrectly

photo

In your latest screenshot, the app version shows 0.5.10 version, which is outdated version, if you finally managed to update the app to the latest version and still experience error:

open Aloha in debug mode:

1. open cmd (Command Prompt)

2. type “cd C:\Users\%USER MANE%\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\Application”

--enable-logging=stderr”

4. Aloha will start in debug mode. Copy and send error from cmd to us.

photo

so i made an pdf were i show the way i go. new crashpad reports also added. the debug mode doesnt show anything up. tried to use the command on different ways, debug.log is also in the pdf.

photo

i also documented that i have version 1.0.1.0. you said in my latest screenshot the app shows 0.5.10 but you can see on the screenshot that i had 1.0.1.0. i checked it just again

photo
photo

i read the report files and i noticed that not on every dmp file reported the same problem. either a error with the

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll file which can have many reasons or the aloha.sys. screenshot in attachement. (i clicked multiple times on aloha to generate more report files)
Leave a Comment

Attach a file