Aloha App Files deleted and iPhone storage shows double Aloha storage

By David 10 months ago
Solved

I have drastically deleted tons of files, cache and files from deleted folder. Size was rediced. Then overnight My iPhone storage showed that Aloha app doubled in size compared to what Aloha app is telling me their storage is. I have the latest IOS and Aloha versions. Help

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for the message.

Please send us report:

1. Go to iPhone/iPad Settings

2. Scroll down to find Aloha app and tap it

3. Turn Debug switch on

4. Go to Aloha app

5. Tap Report in the top right corner and send it to us

We will look into it as soon as we can.

photo

I am logged in with my email into the aloha app, but when I try to do a report it tells me “ you need to have an email account set up on the phone”

Why is that showing up if I’m logged into my account on the aloha app

photo

Yes, thats correct, you have to set up email on your device first, to be able to send report: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201320

photo

Ok just set up and sent report

photo

Thank you! We will look into it at the earliest 🛠️

photo

Thank you. As mentioned Aloha shows half the size on the app vs what my iPhone storage is saying it is. It’s doubled when I check iPhone storage

photo

iPhone says 169gb and aloha says 85gb

photo
photo

I am currently having the same issue. I looked through previous tickets and support said it was an IOS issue. I called Apple and they said it’s an issue at Aloha

photo

Yes, there was a similar bug from iOS side previously, this time its ours:

Please use "Clear Cache" button in debug mode, it should help, and we will go ahead and work on resolving this.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo
photo

Ok just did this but it’s still showns that Aloha is taking tons of memory in my phone

photo

In this case, please stay tuned for fixes, we are working on it 🛠️

photo
photo

Any update?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file