Does the VPN ever Leak or Disconnect? Bookmarking is suspicious.

By Bob dibs 6 years ago
Answered

What I noticed when you bookmark, the VPN simple fades and looks like it’s not on. Does it VPN stop working momentarily? I’m worried that the VPN is “leaking” and the page I’m viewing is temporarily seen and they’re not seen.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi,

VPN service only disconnects when you switch it off or close Aloha. Also the shield icon turns green when active 🚦

photo

I understand, but that green shield icon does turn gray when active AND you’re creating a bookmark. So that’s why it’s ambiguous! So if I’m hearing you right, your’re telling me it is still ON even though it looks like it tires OFF (grey) momentarily when you create a bookmark?

Please actually test. Looks like a either a potential leak/disconnect or bad UI. Let me know what you find after test. Thank you so much!

(Pro User)

photo

We've checked - it will be grey (VPN will remain on) meaning you can not turn it on or off during creation of a bookmark or on some other modal dialogs.

photo

Got it. Bad UI then. If it’s on, it should always remain green since Grey means off. Thanks for answers. 3x a charm!

photo
photo

Fix me in not to smart on this stuff

photo

Hi, Susan!

How can we help?

photo
photo

الببلتتنن

Leave a Comment

Attach a file