Downloading after update

By Sergey Kardanovskiy 6 years ago
Solved

Hi! Aloha the best browser ever, but there is a problem to download films after last update of my iPad. Do you working in that way?) Thank you!)

Replies (6)

photo

Hey,

Where are you downloading films from?

photo

m.txxx.com

photo
photo

Please note that Apple has applied new rules to the app review process:

5.2.3 Audio/Video Downloading: Apps should not facilitate illegal file sharing or include the ability to save, convert, or download media from third party sources (e.g. Apple Music, YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, etc.) without explicit authorisation from those sources.

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

So we had to change the way it works:

1. Youtube and Vimeo downloads does not work anymore (and won't be in any apps in the app store)

2. Other sites will work, but we have to approve it first.

So, when you see ‘Copyright Issues’ window tap Report button bellow. This link will be added to our database anonymously, and then once we approve this site it will download from it again without further questions.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Thank you

photo
photo

thanks!)

photo

Hi my email address is erhw@umich.edu and Ph # is 248-345-5849 your app aloha downloaded won’t update in the App Store can you help me with this problem.

photo

Running iOS 10.3.3 and the latest update to Aloha says it has important fixes for 11.3. I have a perfectly good and properly working app at the moment, and I would hate to be caught by Apple hobbling developers even more than they are now. Is there any reason for me to update?

CHEERS

G P

photo

Hi,

If Aloha runs smoothly and there are no issues, you don't have to update it this time.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file