Exactly the same way you browse on a Normal mode, plus you can add VPN service for complete security.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha VPN for Android iPhone Version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/ Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode VR Player Media Player General Settings Aloha Wallet iPhone Aloha Profile Account iPad version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode Media Player Aloha Wallet for iPad Aloha Profile account Android Version Downloads VPN service Privacy and Security Bookmarks and Speed dial File sharing Media Player Tab manager and Browser settings VR player Aloha Wallet for Android Aloha Profile account Aloha Lite Bookmarks and Speed dial Privacy VPN Browser Settings
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple tabs?
- How can I see all my opened tabs?
- How can I close opened tabs?
- How to switch site view from mobile to desktop?
- Quick access to your browsing history
- How can I make Aloha app my default browser?
Author Aloha Support
How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software