VPN not working

By Parminder 16 months ago
Solved

Your VPN isn't working..I am constantly trying o get a response from you but you don't reply either.

Replies (9)

photo

Can you reply ..bother to reply

photo

Yes its no working

photo
photo

Hi,

As I mentioned in the previous ticket the major release with improvements will be available in about 2 weeks, you can try the VPN once again then.

photo

So now I guess only a week is remaining for the new version to be released which will have no previous issues. Am I right ?

photo

Hi there,

Yes, if everything goes according to our plan, it should be ready in one week, max 2 weeks 👌

photo

Hi…yes!….you allright!

photo
photo

So it's almost 4 weeks now. Has your new version released yet ? Kindly give me a proper date when your new version is gonna be released.

photo

Can you bother to answer now ? I waited another month and your product is still no working. What is going on ?

photo

Can you bother to answer now ? I waited another month and your product is still no working. What is going on ?

photo

Can you bother giving a reply . Some solution to the problem. I subscribed to your VPN Last month hoping it will start working within the month. My package ended today, unused and your VPN is still not working. You really have created a lot or discomfort to the customers through your app..sorry to say.

photo

Why do you change the status of the complant yo solved when the problem still persists. I am bickering with you over the bad working of your app for 40 days now and you seem to changing its status to Solved as soon as you can. Very bad.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file