Every time I click on the shield it blinks and goes back to grey. What's the problem? I attached my log file.
Thanks for the report!
Aloha cannot start VPN service, please do the following:
1. Type in windows search bar "Services"
2. Find "AlohaMobile VPN service" in services list
3. Click right mouse button on service and select "Start" on context menu 👍
It didn't help. The service gives an error 193: 0xc1.
Why the service doesn't start?
Hi, Most likely this is due to the restriction of access to the Windows user.
Here is what you can do:
1. Reinstall Aloha as an admin user
2. Change the user on the “Log On” tab in the service properties.
I don't understand. I am the only user and administrator on this PC so which restriction of access can I have?
Your solution methods (1. and 2.) do not help me.
Comments have been locked on this page!