doesnt work . version 1.1.0.0

Solved

Not start the application on Windows 10, just after the kick, a circle near the cursor scrolled for a second and silence. Reinstalled, made a fix through the settings of Windows programs.

Didn't help.

Just stopped launching, although this afternoon it was launching the app.

Replies (9)

photo

How can I import data from Aloha to another browser, using HTML file, where does it located. I hope my data is safe after reinstalling Aloha. Bookmarks and favorites etc.

photo

Hello!

1. You can reinstall aloha and all user data will be saved.

2. We need log from windows console. (

a. Open windows program “cmd”

b. In cmd open Aloha folder (e.g. C:\Users\“YOUR_USER_NAME”“\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\Application

c. Run Aloha in cmd with the command “Aloha.exe --enable-logging=stderr”

d. Send log from cmd to us!

photo

It doesn't help

photo

So why don't Aloha support help me and don't anwsered my question?

How can I import data from Aloha to another browser, using HTML file, where does it located. I hope my data is safe after reinstalling Aloha. Bookmarks and favorites etc.

photo
photo

Что тут нужно вписать что бы запустилось?

photo

Сделал тоже самое через cmd после переустановки, не поменялось ничего

photo
photo

Looks like you are logged into the desktop incorrectly. Do you log in to desktop via Apple id with option “Hide my email”?

photo

I entered a password and email, and now Aloha won't start at all, so I can't change anything. The thing is that everything was working and then stopped, although I did not change anything manually

photo

Lets try to run Aloha with cmd:

7df4e6ad61cdf5906ac161300f204cfd

photo
photo

It`s not opening.

photo

May be because the whole app isn't working even from cmd

photo

the path is right

photo

1. tap “cd C:\Users\“YOUR_USER_NAME”“\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\Application” and Enter.

2. tap “Aloha.exe --enable-logging=stderr” and Enter.

photo
photo

Уже сделал что бы работало. Перенес все с папки Local в корневую папку диска C и комп нашел путь. Спасибо за ответы

photo

no probs!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file