Can not open VPN on Windows 10 Aloha browser

By John Stark 9 months ago
Solved

Can not open VPN on Windows 10 browser after the 07/21/2023 update & getting errors even when opening your site.

Replies (9)

photo

Thanks for reporting!

Please add log file: On your PC open "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Local\Temp" (where %USER_NAME% - current user name) and send file "aloha_vpn.txt" to us.

Thank you,

photo

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 10:40:17 AM GMT+3, Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

photo

Thanks for the log! We looked into it and it seems that connection issue is related to the internet and not with Aloha. Please also check connection with other browsers.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

My internet works fine (otherwise I wouldn't be able to talk to you right now) I have Chrome, Edge & Brave browsers they all works as they should, your browser used to work flawlessly for over a year, yesterday you forced me to update it then it died immediately. 1 year before update = Aloha is good, 1 second after update= Aloha is dead.

Can you see the correlation??

photo

Check out this video:

https://youtu.be/DwZBOW8uZTY

photo

Cant open the video for some reason! Do you have the latest version installed?

photo

We cant access it again, it says private video.

photo
photo

Please check out the attachment below.

photo

Thanks! Could you please check Aloha Mobile service in windows Service list once again?

photo
photo

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 03:10:30 PM GMT+3, Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

Leave a Comment

Attach a file