problema para usar VPN PANAMA usuario IOS

Solved

me esta dando un fallo la aplicacion tanto en ios como por la pc me da un ERROR AYUDA GRACIAS ANTERIORMENTE FUNCIONABA

Replies (13)

photo

Thanks for reporting!

Please add log file: On your PC open "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Local\Temp" (where %USER_NAME% - current user name) and send file "aloha_vpn.txt" to us.

Thank you,

photo

me da fallo tanto en el iphone y en la pc ya no se que hacer ayudenme a resolver ese problema gracias!

photo

para eso yo pago un servicio para poder utilizarlo siempre uso esa ubicacion panama o usa ...

photo

Do you only have issue with Panama? Did you try other country servers?

photo

Solo uso panama, pero intentaré probar en el día de hoy el resto de los paises… disculpa la pregunta que fallo tiene el servidor de panama ?

photo

just checking if all servers fail in your case or only Panama server.

photo

In my iPad I am open page Spotify …

photo
photo

I just created a Spotify account with another VPN. I want to know if you really have a solution or a VPN change.

photo

In those countries it also gives me an error ... Mexico Uruguay Argentina Colombia Panama ... it works only in the United States that opens Spotify with VPN .. this program has an error with those countries to check it ...

photo

What type of error do you experience with these countries - Mexico Uruguay Argentina Colombia Panama?

photo

I get an error when entering the website of http://www.Spotify.com with vpn

photo

Other sites work fine?

photo

Si solo los que mencione que me da error… ya te lo envié anteriormente.. Estados Unidos funciona, pero los que te envié no ..

photo

If only the ones I mentioned that give me an error... I already sent it to you before.. The United States works, but the ones I sent you don't

photo

I hope they solve that failure.

photo

The fault is still going on. I'm going to cancel my subscription. I see that they don't solve the fault

photo

The team is looking into it so please bare with me.

photo

The countries of South America are presenting this error... please review it as soon as possible...

photo
photo

I do not receive a response or solution from you, how can I continue using my VPN with Panama?

photo

Hi, this task is still in progress 🛠️

photo

The problem continues with the countries of South America and Latin America.

photo
photo

Update:

Due to technical and security reasons we are unable to resolve this behaviour with our VPN service.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We will be happy to cancel your subscription and issue refund if you are Android user, so please provide your Order ID.

if you are iOS user, please find instructions:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Request a refund: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

A few days ago the PANAMA LOCATION was working... PLEASE REVIEW THE PROBLEM WITH THE SUPPORT AREA AGAIN

Leave a Comment

Attach a file