Crash Down

By Jimmy Tse 6 months ago
Solved

After updated the latest version, the browser crashes down serveral times. Please fix the problem as soon as possible, or I will use another browser instead. Thank you very much for your team.

Jimmy Tse

Replies (9)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are iOS user, please send us report:

1. Go to iPhone/iPad Settings

2. Scroll down to find Aloha app and tap it

3. Turn Debug switch on

4. Go to Aloha app

5. Tap Report in the top right corner and send it to us

If you are Android user:

Please do the following steps so we can investigate it further:
- Do the steps that leads to crash
- Enable Developer mode on your device
- Go to android settings
- Select System
- Scroll to the bottom and select About phone
- Again scroll to the bottom and Software information and tap Build number 7 times. (it might require your pin) till you see pop up ‘Developer mode is enabled’
- Go to Developer options in device settings
- Tap “Take bug report”
- Choose “Full report” and tap “Report” button
- After a few minutes Android will create report (you will see a pop up notification)
- Once its created send this report to us (share to email- support@alohabrowser.com)

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Thank you for your feedback, I'm a desktop user, so this report couldn't help me, it just crashed down again when I report this.

photo

I see! What browser version do you currently have and when does it crash exactly? Is there specific steps that leads to crashing?

photo
photo

My version is 1.2.0.0 (Official Build) (64-bit), it suddenly crashed down when I click on anything while I browsing, I'm using another browser now.

Jimmy Tse

photo

Can you please provide at least one link that you click when the browser crashes?

photo
photo

It crashed down when I click on something not specific such as some news link, how can I remember the link,

I don't think it is useful if I give you the link because when I reopen the browser and click on the same link again

it works again. So, the problem is like heart attack, is nothing about the thing I click on. I thing there's wrong with

the latest version because before it updated automatically, there's nothing wrong with it. So, thank very much for

your concern, hope I will use it again in the future.

Jimmy Tse

photo

I think Aloha is back to normal because I was use it the whole day today and nothing went wrong, I hope it is really ok now.

I'll keep on monitor it, if there's something wrong again, I'll let you know at once.

Thank you very much for your work. All the best !!

Jimmy Tse

photo

Ok great! If the problem occurs again, please let us know 👍 Take care,

photo
photo

😍🙏, if the browser can be used in traditional Chinese will be very good and hope it will be succeeded in the future.

All the best !!

Jimmy Tse

photo

😨 It crashed down again this afternoon when I click on this news : https://news.google.com/home?hl=zh-HK&gl=HK&ceid=HK:zh-Hant,

(洪水橋七旬翁操作吊臂卸運鋼筋 疑晃動失控致墮地身亡). But when I reopen the browser and click on the same news and nothing happened

and working normally. This really hard to explain why or just like the heart attack occur again only. Something I can add is some video recording

was doing at the same time. I still think this version has some bugs because I'm doing the same thing all the time, there's nothing happened like this before it updated to this version. Hopefully you can manage to find out what happen to this version. Thanks for your attention again.

Jimmy Tse

photo

😰 It crashed down second time when I click on the same website "Google News" https://news.google.com/home?hl=zh-HK&gl=HK&ceid=HK:zh-Hant in the right handside the first heading (寧租不買|年輕用家1.38萬租薈蕎開放式戶呎租54元) and also back to normal when I click on the same heading after I reopen the browser. This really make me to think about give up Aloha, wile I write the email to you, there's a new version

1.2.1.0 to update, I'll wait to quite Aloha and use this new version and see what happen, hope this new version is your method to solve the bugs.

Jimmy Tse

photo

😨 Download of the new version was failed.

Jimmy tse

Leave a Comment

Attach a file