Vpn problem

By kuxa 4 months ago
Solved

Aloha browser, Windows 10, VPN dont working, when I press the lightning icon VPN in the top, it just flashes, but VPN does not activate, please Help!!!

Replies (9)

photo

Hi there,

Please restart VPN service:

1. Type in windows search bar “Services”

2. Find “AlohaMobile VPN service” in services list

3. Click right mouse button on service and select “Start” on context menu.

It should do the trick!

photo

The Windows Service has only- Aloha Mobile Service and the start is already activated. I have restarted this service and still does not activate Vpn

photo

The Windows Service has only- Aloha Mobile Service and the start is already activated. I have restarted this service and still does not activate Vpn

четверг, 28 декабря 2023 г. в 08:55 +01:00 от support@alohabrowser.com <support@alohabrowser.com>:

photo

Please add report: On your PC open "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Local\Temp" (where %USER_NAME% - current user name) and send file "aloha_vpn.txt" to us. Thanks,

photo

Пятница, 29 декабря 2023, 8:40 +01:00 от Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com>:

photo

Thanks for the log, what is your country of residence currently?

photo
photo

Germany

photo

Germany

пятница, 29 декабря 2023 г. в 13:15 +01:00 от Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com>:

photo

It seems that you are using outdated browser version, please update it to the latest and then send the log once more. Thanks a lot!

photo

Aloha version 1.4.0.0

photo

Aloha version 1.4.0.0

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file