Recover files saved in Aloha browser folder(iOS)

By Kim bumsu 15 days ago
Answered

Hi

I accidentally deleted Aloha Browser. I was saving personal files in the browser folder, but they disappeared as soon as I deleted the app. So, I tried to download the browser again, but the version had changed and I couldn't download the old Aloha browser, so I couldn't restore the file. I also tried backing up my iPhone, but the previous version of Aloha Browser was no longer available in the App Store, so it could not be restored. Is there any way?

Thank you

Replies (1)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback. Deleting the app erases all your downloads permanently.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

The amount of files stored in the Aloha Browser folder was included in the iCloud backup. However, during recovery, Aloha Browser is not installed, so recovery is not possible. Doesn't Aloha Browser support iCloud backup? I'm using premium

photo

So the iCloud back up only works if you set up your entire device using that same iCloud back up. That means you have to factory reset your entire device and then set it up from zero using the iCloud back up. In this case, you will have your Aloha files back.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file