Downloads

Solved ahmed_7476ttr 2 months ago

I am unable to download more than 1 video at a time

Please help

I have the latest update

Replies (6)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback. Multiple downloading is one of the Premium plan features and you can enable it in Aloha Downloads settings once you purchase Premium subscription đź‘Ť

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Hi

I am still having problems downloading more than one video together

I have clicked the parallel downloads and chose up to 8 videos but still it downloads one at a time

photo

This is definitely still an issue

photo

We recommend using it this way:

• For one large file the best option is eight threads. It will have the highest performance for one file. However, due to technical restrictions, other files will use only one thread and the download process will be slower.
  • For a few small size files, for example tv series or short videos - for best result set it to 4 threads. The browser will download 2-3 files using multithread with maximum speed.
  • If you download small files in bulk, pictures, songs, etc. two threads is the best option to download files simultaneously.

8 threads is not suitable in your case, change it to 2 threads.

photo

I have taken your advice and still I don’t know what else to do to be honest

Before it was very simple 8 videos download together now I can only manage 1

We are paying for a service which isn’t working properly

photo

Did you select 2 threads in the settings instead of 8? Also, where are you downloading files from? Please attach couple of video links for testing.

photo

Hallo

photo
photo

This issue is Not Solved

photo

https://missav.com/en/pts-508

Before I could comfortably download 8 videos in one go and now I can’t download more than one

I have taken all your advice and it’s been over 20 days

photo

We tested the site and it download multiple files as it should. Do you have 1-2 threads selected in the downloads settings?

photo
photo

This problem is not fixed. The app won’t download several videos even if you have a premium membership. The other videos will stay freeze at 0 bytes

photo

I still have the same problem anything new or solutions

Leave a Comment

Attach a file