Upvote 5

Cant save images on certain website

Solved No way That's crazy 19 days ago

Help I can save images but videos I can so weird .

Replies (13)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback. Is it Onlyfans platform?

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

I haven't been on Onlyfans for days either. Before that it always worked via iPhone. Please fix it as quickly as possible. I've been using your app for almost a year and love it

photo

Our team is looking into it, please allow us some time to get back to you 🛠️

photo
photo

Correct . I was able to before .

photo

Got it. Could you please specify what Aloha and iOS versions do you currently have?

photo

I have same problem. iOS version

photo

Aloha 6.1.1 iOS

photo
photo

Has this issue been fixed yet? I was able to save pictures from websites until the most recent up. All I had to do, was just clicking and holding on them till the prompt came up but now it doesn’t.

photo

Mop it’s not fixed . Aloha please fix .

photo

Aloha Browser v6.1.1

It can't be the iOS update, I think it's your app. I only did iOS 18 after that and it no longer worked. Before that I just had to hold down the image and this download symbol appeared, but now when you touch or hold down the image nothing happens

photo

I just saw in the App Store there was an update to version 6.1.2, but unfortunately it still hasn't been fixed. I installed it but still can't save images

photo

Now I got 6.1.2 and Same issue . Please fix this bug Been busing your app forever

photo
photo

Same issue!

photo

still the same issue after a quick update we need a hot fix to be able to save photos again

photo

Any update for a solution aloha ? Still going on the problem ….

photo

Dear users,

We are planning to release fix in the beginning of next week, so please hang on.

Apologies for inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo

ETA?

photo
photo

I noticed my iPhone got updated to ios18.1 I can download videos from Onlyfans well not the 720p or 1080p but anyways I can’t save pictures no more ever since I update

photo

Problem still exists

photo

I also am still having the same problem. Is there an ETA for the update?

photo

I like how they said it would be fixed and there would be an update. It’s still not fixed, the tab shouldn’t say solved when it’s not.

photo

It has been fixed just hasn't been released yet, waiting for approval from the App Store, so any day now.

photo

The release is now available on the App store, you can install it manually.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file