Upvote 3

I can't access some websites.

Solved Yusuf Tök 21 days ago

it keeps giving me an error. I only get this error from this browser.

Replies (8)

photo

Also https://www.fun.com/ I can't log in to this tab either, it's really ridiculous, sites that work in all other browsers don't work in Aloha browser! I'm really sorry, I thought I found exactly the browser I was looking for, I guess I'll go back to my old browser. Your support system is really bad by the way

photo

Hi there,

We have tested all the sites and it loaded correctly without any issues, in this case please do the following:

- disable Settings -> Ad block -> Filter lists -> I don't care about cookies (if it is on)

- disable AdBlock and open the site in a new tab

Let me know if this helps!

photo

Hello, it doesn't work even though I did what you said. I can't allow any cookies. My cookie settings and ad blocking settings are correct.

photo

Hello Support!

I got exactly the same issue here after the last update. I cannot conect to several websites. I tried what you told to do about Filter lists, but didn´t work.

Please, (re)check what you´ve changed/updated on the last version. Everything was perfect before that. I tested/tried some other browsers and they worked fine connecting where Aloha can´t now (chr and mozz).

Thank you

photo
photo

Hi again,

So it seems we have a common issue for an unknown set of websites. We are already working on the fix and will keep you updated. We appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Hi, I have the same problem with the website, DeviantArt.com, I get several times the error "Timeout" and some elements do not load, I have disabled Adblock and still the same, in desktop mode I get less errors but still errors, it is impossible to log in mobile mode.

photo

After the 6.6.1 update, I had no problems, the website works correctly.

photo
photo

I have the same issue I can't login to this site

photo

photo

my android version of this app is 6.6

photo
photo

Good day,

Please update Aloha to 6.6.1 version. It should resolve various issues with several websites.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

it really worked thank you so much

photo

You are most welcome!

photo
photo

Hi Support

Navigator is back to operation! Thank you very much for your attencion and support!

Regards!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file