I want to continue my premium subscription

By Prabha Karan 2 years ago
Solved

I have subscribed to Aloha Premium on 27th Nov 2020. Unfortunately, I have rebooted my phone due to some technical issues. Now I have reinstalled Aloha with the same email, but the subscription is not available in the App.

The Playstore shows my active subscription for Aloha. I have attached the screenshot for the same.

8687a287acf096d938c2be54d0d3e069

Please give me a solution for it. Looking forward to hearing back from you shortly!

Regards

PK

Replies (2)

photo

Hi there,

Are you currently using Aloha browser or Aloha Turbo browser?

photo

Actually, I don't have the awareness that there are 2 different browsers in Aloha. Now it's working fine for me. Thanks for the support!

And, one more doubt. If I have 2 phones running with the same email can use the premium?

photo

You can use same subscription on multiple devices and platforms via Aloha Profile. You can also use same Premium account on Aloha Turbo app.

Simply create aloha profile account in Aloha Browser settings, then log in to Aloha profile to activate Premium on another android device/Aloha Turbo app, another apple device. And thats it!

photo

But the aloha premium is not supporting in Aloha Turbo App.. It ask me to subscribe to the premium for Aloha Turbo App.

photo

If you register and open Aloha Profile in Aloha Browser you can then go to Aloha Turbo app, log in to Aloha Profile and Premium will be activated there too.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file