Can anyone suggest what to do if 4 digit passcode is forgotten?
Please do the following to reset passcode:
1. Go to iPhone Settings
2. Scroll down to find Aloha and tap it
3. Enable Debug switch
4. Go to Aloha app
5. Tap Reset in the top left corner
6. Then select reset passcode.
Please note that reseting passcode will erase all the data stored in Aloha browser (including downloads).
1. Go to device Settings-> Apps-> Aloha- Clear Data (in this case you will also loose all the data including private downloads).
I am also forgotten my aloha app 4 digit passcode how I recover and u show that method not work 👎
6. Then select reset passcode and conform with 'yes'
Did you try this method?
I have corrected my password in gmail account accordingly. But still problem.
My phone is lenovo k5note 3gb. Not iPhone. Hence what to do?
What device do you use? For an iOS device, try iTunes, iCloud, or an unlocking tool like Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker to help you out. For an Android device, you need a technical unlocker.
Out of curiosity what happens after the 3 failed login
It gets blocked for one minute and then you get 3 attempts again.
Hello so I backed up my old iPhone, and when I opened my new iPhone all my downloads and pics did not transfer over and thoughts?
Did you do back up on iTunes or iCloud?
Comments have been locked on this page!