Can anyone suggest what to do if 4 digit passcode is forgotten?
Please do the following to reset passcode:
1. Go to iPhone Settings
2. Scroll down to find Aloha and tap it
3. Enable Debug switch
4. Go to Aloha app
5. Tap Reset in the top left corner
6. Then select reset passcode.
Please note that reseting passcode will erase all the data stored in Aloha browser (including downloads).
1. Go to device Settings-> Apps-> Aloha- Clear Data (in this case you will also loose all the data including private downloads).
I am also forgotten my aloha app 4 digit passcode how I recover and u show that method not work 👎
6. Then select reset passcode and conform with 'yes'
Did you try this method?
I have corrected my password in gmail account accordingly. But still problem.
My phone is lenovo k5note 3gb. Not iPhone. Hence what to do?
Comments have been locked on this page!