AlohaUserDownloads

By E.K. 5 years ago
Completed

Hi,

The Folder "AlohaUserDownloads" does not apper when I connect my iPhone to my PC/iTunes

Any idea ?

Replies (18)

photo

Hi there,

Is iTunes File Sharing enabled in Aloha Downloads settings?

photo

Hi, the parameter iTunes File Sharing is enabled. I've just checked. The AlohaUserDownloads folder still does no apper. Not so important at the moment, just kinding.

photo

Many thanks, I read carrefully the example. Unfortunatly in iTunes, I cannotcClick tiny mobile icon in the top left corner. As a result, the folder "AlohaUserDownloads" does not apper. I dont know what to do.

I'm running the lastest version of iTunes and my iPhone is iPhone 7 with the lastest firmware.

photo

What happens when you click tiny mobile icon? Is there error or just not responding?

photo

Late reply. The tiny mobile is just no responding.

photo

Just to clarify, you mean mobile icon in your PC/MAC?

photo

I mean the tiny mobile icon in my iTunes (PC). I click on it and nothing is done. Just not clickable.

photo

I understand. In this case please contact Apple or iOS support. Its not related to Aloha app.

Thanks,

photo

rather stranger. I'm runng the latets iOS and the latest iTunes. Are you aware about things/bug with Apple and your App ?

photo

The issue might be:

1) you should connect iPhone to computer with the wire (won’t work over wifi probably)

2) tap ‘Trust this computer’ on your device (in pop up message)

3) phone needs to be unlocked

(passcode or touch id entered)

You have to allow computer to access iPhone when it says: “Do you want to allow this computer to access information on “iPhone”?”

And then follow the rest of steps: https://community.alohabrowser.com/knowledge-base/article/how-to-transfer-files-to-my-computer (we have added more images)

Otherwise, icon will not be shown in iTunes

Let me know if it works.

photo

That's very OK. The issue is fixed. There was 2 tiny mobile icons. The first on the left side and the second into the toolbar (just bellow the tool bar). I choose, first, the bad tiny mobil icon. With your screen I choose the other one. I worked perfectly. Thanks.

photo

You are welcome 😉

photo

I'm pretty angry. I lost green electricity. Am I right ?

photo

Hi,

Do you mean VPN service?

photo

nope. But you're right the Aloha shield is green when the VPN is active.

photo

What do you mean exactly then? Can we see a screenshot of error?

photo

nope, everithing works fine

Leave a Comment

Attach a file