Error when Downloading?

By Yansky 6 years ago
Completed

All my downloads immediately says error and won’t download. I’ve tried clearing cache, history, etc. I also tried restarting iPad. What seems to be the problem? 😭😭😭

Replies (7)

photo

Hi,

What mobile device do you have and where are you downloading videos from?

photo

Hello, Aloha support my Aloha app also has a download error it was fine all summer till early August. I did report the error but there was no respond. I wanna to know if you could fix it as so as possible. I have an iPad oh please help.

photo

Hey, Please report video URL's with download error to support@alohabrowser.com and we will do our best to resolve it 👍

photo
photo

iPad, mobilevids.org

I’m not sure if it’s the website itself, but downloading on that website is okay and has no problems on my iPhone.

photo

We will investigate it further. Thanks for the feedback!

photo

Hi, when I try to download a video it immediately says download errors, and I am using Aloha on iPhone pls need assistance immediately

photo

where are you downloading content from? Please forward video link and we will check it.

photo
photo

Can’t download on my iPhone as it immediately says downloading error... trying to download anime’s from kissanime.ru

photo

Since I have been updating automatically for the last year or two isn’t it safe to assume that my copy of Windows is genuine?

photo

i have updated the app just while ago and i cant download videos

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please forward video links with download error and we will check them for you! Feel free to send it directly yo support@aloahbrowser.com 👍

photo
photo

When iam trying to download this url it showing un supported scheme.

photo

this link is broken, please try again.

photo

its a really Awesome post thanks for sharing if you Want jawline fillers in new jersey a well-defined jawline that makes you look younger then Jawline enhancement is the new trend in aesthetic treatments. Enhancement of the jawline can be done by adding to the lost portion or balance the proportions with fillers.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file