Premium subscription not working

By Nateb143 4 years ago
Solved

I made a subscription and restarted my phone because another app wasnt updating and it kept giving me errors so when i opened up aloha again it acted like i never purchased premium and it gives me errors when i try to purchase it again it keeps giving me errors and when i look in the play store it says i already purchased it

Replies (2)

photo

Hi there,

Please go to Aloha Settings-> Premium-> scroll down and tap Restore Purchase button. Should do the trick! 😉

photo

What should I do if Restore Purchase dosen't work? My subscription is 11 months away. But I was informed that there was nothing to restore.

photo

Are you logged in with the same apple id you made purchase for Premium subscription? If, yes please log out- log in and then try restoring purchase one more time. Let me know how it goes!

photo

I chose to subscribe for $ 0.49 and the subscription was not activated

photo

Please go to Aloha Settings-> Premium-> scroll down and tap Restore Purchase button.

photo

It doesn’t work

photo

Are you logged in with the same apple id you made purchase for Premium subscription? If, yes please log out- log in and then try restoring purchase one more time.

photo

I tried and doesn’t work

photo

Please take a screenshot of your app store subscription page and send it to support@alohabrowser.com Thanks!

photo
photo

I have the same problem I cannot resolve the same issue and logged in and restored ..

photo

Please go to Aloha Settings - About - Feedback - fill out the form and send it to us. Thank you!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file