Missing downloads from Media folder

By Alex T 5 years ago
Answered

Downloaded many videos at one file name videos and moved individual clip to 'media' folder but folder was deleted accidentally. When I checked, the Iphone memory still take space but I can not find way to reach that file. and tried debug & restoring downloads but those files were nowhere, any other solution like reinstalling the app? The files could still be there but not sure how to retrieve it, any help would be appreciated? Thanks

Replies (8)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for the message. Once you delete files its not reversible. Usually you can restore your downloads if they disappear from Aloha folder after the update.

Please see example how can you check aloha downloads storage:

ef1a1c4ca2af9992c48fa28167d339c7

photo

I not found my videos

photo

I see it shows you have 7.7 GB Aloha downloads. You should be able to restore them on debug mode. Please try again:

1. Go to iPhone Settings

2. Scroll down to find Aloha and tap it

3. Enable Debug switch

4. Go to Aloha app

5. Tap Reset in the top left corner

6. Tap Restore Downloads and confirm with 'Yes'

let me know if it worked.

photo

Hi, i have some trouble again. Im doing restore the second time but not work, what should i do

photo

Hello again!

Please enable iTunes files sharing in Downloads Settings and then pull down to refresh. Should do the trick!

photo

Its work, thanks

photo

Great! Happy to help 👍

photo

My i phone have a not that ican

photo

Tap settings icon instead 😉

photo

help me please.. my videos suddenly dissappear!! 100++ my videos all gone.. I have try the tricks that u given but still not working!! help me please

photo
photo

I tried restoring my downloads on debug mode as was advised to someone but that did not work. What are other methods for iPad. Maybe they were deleted by accident or intentionally by someone who had access to do that. Perhaps a hacker or somebody else.

photo

I am missing download sign in Aloha app

Help me

photo

Please forward video links with download error and we will look into it 🛠

photo

I hard reset my phone my downloads are gone how can I get them back

photo
photo

help me please.. my videos suddenly dissappear!! 100++ my videos all gone.. I have try the tricks that u given but still not working!! help me please

photo

Hi, please go to Aloha Settings - About - Fill out the form and send it to us. Thank you,

photo
photo

Aloha settings? Where? I cant find it

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 10:10 PM, Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

photo

Tap 3-line icon (in the middle) in Aloha bottom toolbar and then tap Settings in the right corner of the toolbar.

photo
photo

What form that i need to fill in? 

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jul 2021, at 4:20 PM, Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

photo

I have the same problem but with samsung Note 20 ultra, i cannot find my files although it still threre in the internal memory.

any one can help

photo

Hi there,

Google Play Store has changed its policy regarding file managers and it's been applied to Aloha browser File manager in the latest version - you can find a detailed explanation in the Aloha File manager folder "Where are my files".

photo
photo

hi. 

where we can find aloha file manager folder

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 4:20 PM Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> wrote:

Leave a Comment

Attach a file