Unable to download videos

By Kehinde Abimbola 3 years ago
Completed

I am unable to download movies from o2tvseries.com.... It just keeps waiting without downloading. Attached is a picture of what happens when I try to download

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for the screenshot! What Aloha and Os versions do you currently have?

photo

iOS 13.4.1 and Aloha version 2.20.0. I tried another website and it worked just fine so the issue is with just this specific website

photo

We ran some tests on this site and it does download, but it takes a very long time. This is not Aloha's bug. Best would be to consult with the website's support in this case 📩

photo
photo

I was downloaded one movie. It’s nearly 1.9 GB movie. I was waited 3 hours for that file should download. Once 1.9 GB downloaded, finally it’s showing error like DOWNLOAD FAILED. I restarted many times but still not working. Simply I wasted my time & my mobile internet data. ☹☹☹😥😥👎👎

photo

Please attach URL to this video so we can test it. Thanks,

photo

me too bro

photo
photo

When I try to download from XHamster site, receive error 'Unsupported scheme'. Its with every video from this site; started 3 days ago.

https://xhamster.com/videos/beaker-s-choice-208-7230276

photo

Hello,

Thanks for the link. What OS and Aloha versions do you currently have?

photo
photo

Anyway Thanks For everything...

Aziz Ali

Be..Safely

photo

When I try to download tiigsi.com videos says download then choose type to download 360 720 when i choose can't download says unsupported scheme how I can fix that problem

photo

Please go to Aloha settings - about - feedback - in the form attach video urls with download error and tap Send. Thank you,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file