I phone 5 aloha still doesn't open despite the new update

By Michael Tim 3 years ago
Completed

Hi , I m using iPhone 5 , since 2 months months now , aloha apps in my phone doesn't open. I tried everything possible, still nothing. The app just show the logo then close immediately without entering the app . The recent update didn't do anything or even correct the error. In the AppStore, the aloha app does not tell me to update, or maybe it does automatically by itself. Please help me fix this bug . I don't wanna loose my data . This bug started when I pressed opt out , in the aloha sitting app . After that , I could no longer access to my app nor my data inside the app . Please help

Replies (1)

photo

Hi there,

We have fixed it in release 2.23.0, however this release doesn't have the support of iOS 10. Since, you are using iOS 10 v. it didn't fix it for you. Please reinstall Aloha app in this case.

photo

Hi , how to reinstall the app without loosing data ? Please iPhone 5 doesn't have offload mode . So I uninstall the app , which mean I delete the app . Automatically I will delete all data inside the app. Please help . There is no others way I can download old version of aloha that run IOS 10 ? I tried in App Store but it seems impossible. I was really waiting for this new release to come out , unfortunately it only for IOS 11 ,. Please help . How can I download previous version? Can you send me a link where I can download or update the previous version please?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file