I think it would be great to have the functionality of being able to cast to Chromecast or AirPlay

By Garrett Jensen 6 years ago
Completed

There is another browser that allows this functionality and I think it would be great because I use both platforms

Replies (5)

photo

Hi there,

Chromecast feature will be available in iOS and it is already introduced in Android 😉

photo

Well it doesn't work on any of my android phones now since Google home did the update ....and I have lost an entire day trying with the Samsung s20 + the Samsung s8 and the Samsung note 9 ....so very much doubt that the problem as you say has been solved

photo

Hi, Peter Did you try cast online or offline video? Also, please check if Aloha player switch is enabled in Player settings. Note: Chromecast and device should be connected to the same Wifi network for casting.

photo
photo

when is the Chromecast available to IOS?

photo

We cant tell you exact date as we are still working on it and doing our best to release it as soon as possible 🙂

photo

Hi, there are some news about Chromecast with IOS? I tried to cast with my TV but it doesn’t work. Thank you.

photo

It is not available yet. We apologise its taking a while.

photo
photo

4 years up in a few days and still no sign of the promised Chromecast functionality. 🙄

photo

Hey, its in the works as we speak, it will be released very soon now 😉

photo

“Very soon now”? How many years is that going to be? 😉

photo

It's in the works as we speak and almost ready for release!

photo
photo

When will it be available for apple airplay?

photo

Idk if the chromecast button is new but it doesn't work

Leave a Comment

Attach a file