Recovering accidentally deleted files

By Ashley 5 years ago
Answered

Hi, is that a way to recover accidentally deleted video files? I mistook the files as empty and accidentally deleted them.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover deleted files.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Is there no way possible to recover deleted files?!

photo

If you have a previous Aloha back up on iTunes or iCloud with all the files you have downloaded in Aloha, then it is possible to restore your data in Aloha. Firstly you have to reset your device to factory settings and set it up using back up with Aloha files. I hope it helps.

photo

Hello Dear Aloha team.on the 5 of January 2020.My Aloha Browser was crashed and my videos and important images was deleted (but i’am not deleted ) how can i restore my pics and videos .Please help me this pictures are very important for my job.

photo

Please go to Aloha Downloads Settings -> enable 'Files Access' switch -> exit settings and pull down Aloha downloads page to refresh. Your downloads should reappear right away!

photo

Thanks for replying but it’s don’t help me.My pics still not restored. What can I do for restore my Pics?Please help me this is very important for me.I want to backup my pics what can i do?

photo

The “file access” section was already open before my photos were deleted

photo

Please go to Files app on your device and enter Aloha folder. Can you access Aloha files?

Also, please go to Aloha downloads section, tap settings icon in the bottom left corner and check the storage under 'Aloha Files' - is there any files?

photo

Yes I have “Aloha” folder in my phone Files app.But i don’t found my deleted files in “Deleted Files” section.

photo

do you have any files at all in either aloha downloads section or files app?

photo

Yes.Please help me.

photo

What can i do?

photo

Hi , If you want to recover deleted files from iCloud or iTunes. The easiest ways to use Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. I think this tools which able to recover deleted video files from iCloud , iTunes. Thanks!

photo

Unfortunately I reset my mobile

photo

I don't believe you...,.... All the major networks disagree with you....... You can and I did recover deleted files from aloha........ So that makes me ask the question why in the hell would you mislead like that...... You know as well as I do that deleted files can be r

recovered

photo

Can You help me to recover my accidentally deleted files…

They were deleted in error by a member of the Vodaphone staff in a retail phone shop when he removed the aloha app from my phone. All the files can be seen in the I-cloud as backed up data and I deliberately haven’t backed up anything on an overnight back up since this happened about 11 days ago as I know the next back up will see this data really gone forever….. The reason for visiting the shop was simply because I had two versions of VPN conflicting with one another causing me other issues which have now been resolved…

photo
photo

How can restore my videos please for android

photo

Hi there,

At the time being there is no option to restore deleted files. However, we will consider this feature 👍

photo

Hi, so has this been considered and possible to recover deleted data now. It’s been more than a year since you said that we will consider this feature!

photo

Hi, we have just released a new feature - bin for deleted files. It is already available in 3.6.4 version. Enjoy!

photo

Where is the option in Aloha for recove files?

photo

You can find it in Aloha Settings - Downloads.

photo

where? in Android? I can't find that

photo

Go to Aloha Downloads - Tap 3 dot icon in the upper right corner and tap Trash Bin 👍

photo

How do you do this for the IOS app version?

photo

We don't have this feature in the iOS version at the moment.

photo
photo

After recovering deleted files here is what it’s showing me

To enable File Access and see your files and the ones you transfer,

please go to Aloha -> Settings -> Downloads and enable Files Access there.

You can also use Gear icon in Aloha’s File manager for quicker access.

photo

How to recover deleted photos to my phone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file