Premium android login vs premium desktop login

By Jacks 2 years ago
Completed

i pay for aloha premium when i try to login in on aloha desktop browser it doesnt show my premium subscription and i cant use premium vpn settings inside the desktop browser but i can on the mobile....i can only login into google but not login username and password....its almost like they arent connected

how do i get the premium vpn setting on aloha desktop?

Replies (10)

photo

Hey,

Thanks for posting! Are you using Aloha Profile?

photo

in the desktop app i am logged in thru the sync login (google)...but it says i have basic account but i pay for premium...when i click upgrade it takes me to a 404 error https://alohaprofile.com/premium.html

photo

and it doesnt show the other devices i use aloha premium on

photo

What email address do you use for Aloha Profile? You are logged out of Aloha Profile with your current email address.

photo

************@gmail.com ...and i am logged in currently on aloha desktop and i currenlty use two devices on the mobile browser that doesnt show in aloha desktop

photo

Please check if you are logged in to Aloha Profile on your both mobile devices.

photo

i have re-logged in on one mobile device and still currently logged in on ALOHA desktop

photo

now i can see the mobile device on aloha desktop....but on the desktop it says i have basic account and on the mobile it says i have premium

photo

also how do i get aloha login instead of using google....when i try to use my credential in the email and password it says that my email is invalid but if i got to sign up it says my email is already used....it only lets me use google and i would like to use a email and password instead of using google to login

photo
  1. If you login with google account - you can’t register with the same email in Aloha Profile again.

2. Please add a screenshot from https://alohaprofile.com/profile_settings.html on desktop. See example attached.

photo

everything works great thank you

photo

Great! Thanks for thumbs up!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file